Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Shuffle owners - check in

Shuffle owners - check in
Heavy Fluid
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 11, 2005, 05:22 PM

I know that there have to be some Shuffle owners out there.

I just received an early present from my father in law, a DLO TransPod for the car. AWESOME! What accesory are you using to play your Shuffle in the car?

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Dec 12, 2005, 06:50 AM

I own both a 1 GIG Shuffle that I take with me to work every day for its small size during my morning commute and also for data storage, and an iPod Video. They both have their uses.

mindwaves
Dec 19, 2005, 09:25 PM

Just picked up a 512MB shuffle today. Very neat. Plus I have an aux jack in my car so I'm going to use my iPod for that. Just got to figure how can I either velcrow it down or make some kind of holder for it.

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Dec 20, 2005, 02:34 AM

I still love my Shuffle after having it for a year. The small size, long battery life and simplicity of it is just wonderful. I used to have a 30gb iPod (3g) and I use the shuffle much more than I ever used the full size iPod. The Shuffle died on me a few weeks ago, so I dropped by the Apple Store and they gave me a new one! That was a nice surprise.

Heavy Fluid - It doesn't seem like the DLO Transpod supports the Shuffle. Am I wrong?

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

Forum Links
Forum Rules