Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: Black Macbook for White Macbook (yes, i want white)

WTT: Black Macbook for White Macbook (yes, i want white)
uicandrew
Senior User
Jun 19, 2006, 10:24 PM

Note: I will also sell this outright. I would ask for $1425 shipped if not paid by paypal. If you want to pay via paypal (for buying outright) I ask that you split the fee (a whopping $40) with me, so $20 fee for paypal. If you want to trade your white macbook, I will absorb all the paypal fees.

Hey guys. i bought a black macbook, but i have decided that i don't like black. (i have a black ipod, so i thought it would look nice)

I would rather have my macbook match my imac.

My stock black macbook has no dead pixels and no scratches. I would like a white macbook in the same condition. i have the original packaging (the UPC is still intact) but i don't care if your packaging is missing the upc.

I am only interested in the mid-level macbook. i need the superdrive.

Since the macbooks are all very new, and to me, having a used macbook in pristine condition is better than a possibly defective macbook that is still sealed.

I am only asking the difference in price from the apple store. The blackbook is $1500 from the apple store, and the mid level white macbook is $1300.

So I am asking $200 paypaled. (i will accept the paypal transaction fees) we would each pay for the fully insured shipping of our own respective laptops. I have had many transactions on macnn, including a trade, and have excellent ebay references.

I'm not looking for any other trades. if you have a non-stock white macbook (ie - extra ram or harddrive), i'm willing to accept less cash.

Basically, this would be a great opportunity for someone to move up to the black macbook without paying restocking fees or anything like that.
( Last edited by uicandrew; Jun 20, 2006 at 09:28 PM. )
Mac User since Summer 2005 (started with G4 mini bought from macnn forums!)

JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Jun 20, 2006, 07:57 PM

This is a good deal for someone who wishes they would have got black.
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

uicandrew  (op)
Senior User
Jun 20, 2006, 09:29 PM

janedoe, thanks for the endorsement. I would also like to announce that I would also sell my macbook outright. then i could possibly buy a white macbook on my own
Mac User since Summer 2005 (started with G4 mini bought from macnn forums!)

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jun 21, 2006, 10:57 PM

It is a great deal. Good luck.

Forum Links
Forum Rules