Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Visor SpringBoard MP3

Visor SpringBoard MP3
SupahCoolX
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2000, 08:31 PM

I recently got a Handspring Visor (I wanted a Newton, but size was the deciding factor) and am interested in the MiniJam or SoundsGood MP3-playing springboard modules. Has anyone used either of them? How's the sound quality? Can it be used with the Visor's cover still snapped on? Any other major problems/ good things you can think of? Thanks a lot!

THX1138
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2000, 09:03 PM

I know this thread is a month and a half old, but here goes.

The GoodTech SoundsGood MP3 player does not currently have Mac software, so it's useless on a Mac (I have no idea why they did that).

However the MiniJam MP3 player works on a Mac.

I've not used it, so I don't know how good it sounds, etc, but it looks like the only Mac compatible one out there.

-THX

------------------
Just because Windows users vastly outnumber Mac users, numbers alone do not denote a higher form of life. C�ckroaches outnumber humans many times over, and no one says a c�ckroach is better than a human.
Just because Windows users vastly outnumber Mac users, numbers alone do not denote a higher form of life. C�ckroaches outnumber humans many times over, and no one says a c�ckroach is better than a human.

SupahCoolX  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 14, 2000, 11:27 PM

Well, thanks for the reply. At the moment, my mp3 player plans have been put on hold due to other things i need first, but should i come across some extra $ sometime down the road, i'll know.

Forum Links
Forum Rules