Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Michael Richards (Kramer) goes rasist apeshit

Michael Richards (Kramer) goes rasist apeshit (Page 2)
ecking01
Forum Regular
Nov 20, 2006, 09:39 PM

A real comedian is used to heckling, everyone's had it happen to them at one time or another but they don't handle it like this.

Richards is just plain wrong. And anyone that says Richards was validated because after he got called a cracker is nuts. Some white people are honestly going to say that that word even hurts them? Or that it remotely carries the same stigma as n***er? Plus he said a lot more than just the n-word that was hateful.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Whoosh! Still not following eh.

P.S. "You're"
Ah, the white racist corrects the lowly stupid nigger. How telling.

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by dcolton View Post
Ah, the white racist corrects the lowly stupid nigger. How telling.
I don't even know if you are serious about the obviousness of this all but more power to ya.

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

TheWOAT
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 20, 2006, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by ecking01 View Post
A real comedian is used to heckling, everyone's had it happen to them at one time or another but they don't handle it like this.

Richards is just plain wrong. And anyone that says Richards was validated because after he got called a cracker is nuts. Some white people are honestly going to say that that word even hurts them? Or that it remotely carries the same stigma as n***er? Plus he said a lot more than just the n-word that was hateful.

and to the racist dude.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 09:48 PM

I don't even know if you are serious about the obviousness of this all but more power to ya.
I am serious. I can't understand how you can get away with calling someone a nigger on this forum. The difference between you and Richards is the fact that he is a comedian. You, on the other hand, are simply a racist who freely uses the word nigger to describe people. If you weren't racist...you would of stepped off of your high horse and simply offered an apology. Instead, you went on to correct the grammar of a lowly nigger and used your stupid smileys. I am suprised you haven't found a smiley in black face...you racist.

lpkmckenna
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 09:49 PM

I am serious. I can't understand how you can get away with calling someone a nigger on this forum. The difference between you and Richards is the fact that he is a comedian. You, on the other hand, are simply a racist who freely uses the word nigger to describe people. If you weren't racist...you would of stepped off of your high horse and simply offered an apology. Instead, you went on to correct the grammar of a lowly nigger and used your stupid smileys. I am suprised you haven't found a smiley in black face...you racist.
Give it up. You're not even black. [/ducks]

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 09:55 PM

Ok well you don't get it but I don't want to explain it to you again so just read back. If you still don't get it... well nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by lpkmckenna View Post
Give it up. You're not even black. [/ducks]
ah, a canadian defending a racist. I am not too surprised.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:00 PM

Ok well you don't get it but I don't want to explain it to you again so just read back. If you still don't get it... well nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.
Oh, I get it. You are a racist who is now trying to deny your racism. What kind of person goes around calling people niggers? Like I said, if you weren't a ****ing racist, you would have just apologized instead of going into your white supremacy posturing.

YOU

ARE

A

RACIST!

Once again, I wonder why the mods haven't taken any action.

Oneota
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:01 PM

Holy Crap, Michael Richards is on Letterman tonight!
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

lpkmckenna
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:04 PM

ah, a canadian defending a racist. I am not too surprised.
Actually, just a Canadian defending a homo.

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:04 PM

Everyone knows Jews hate blacks, and blacks hate whites and Jews. and whites hate everyone. It's part of American culture.

Oh an let's not forget the Asians...yes lets.

We must be proud of our culture. Up yours.

lpkmckenna
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Oneota View Post
Holy Crap, Michael Richards is on Letterman tonight!
I'll be watching. My bet: it was intended to be a joke that went sour.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by lpkmckenna View Post
Actually, just a Canadian defending a homo.
Do I smell a cool canadian?

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:08 PM

The difference between you and Richards is the fact that he is a comedian.
On that note can you give us the list of exceptions.

So far you can say nigger because:

1) You are a comedian
2) You are black

What if I have a black friend and they say it all the time around me? How about if my sister married a black guy. What if my grandfather was black? My friend is a big comedian does that give me a pass? I should tell her she should mix that word into her act as even black people find it hilarious and won't get offended.

To me I can't see any reason to say Nigger other than as a hateful term but you flat out said comedians get a licence to hate.

You say Richard's if funny and people need to get a sense of humour and that you are black.
Yet when I say it to show that it isn't funny you fall right into the obviousness of it and scream racist. I thought you were kidding for a while cuz it was to hard to believe the direction you were taking.Quite ironic considering you tell others that even you "The black guy" isn't offended by that word.

P.s. and if you really think I hate black people and the second someone mentions they are black on a forum come out and call them publicly a "nigger" because I am a racist you got a screw loose.

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:13 PM

You guys know colton is black? Yup.

He hates Canadians.

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
You guys know colton is black? Yup.

He hates Canadians.
Ya even more shocking Goricky is actually white. For reals.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:17 PM

On that note can you give us the list of exceptions.

So far you can say nigger because:

1) You are a comedian
2) You are black

What if I have a black friend and they say it all the time around me? How about if my sister married a black guy. What if my grandfather was black? My friend is a big comedian does that give me a pass? I should tell her she should mix that word into her act as even black people find it hilarious and won't get offended.
Nope...especially when you are a racist.
To me I can't see any reason to say Nigger other than as a hateful term but you flat out said comedians get a licence to hate.
So you went ahead and called me a nigger? Go figure why you will forever be known as a racist.
You say Richard's if funny and people need to get a sense of humour and that you are black.
Yet when I say it to show that it isn't funny you fall right into the obviousness of it and scream racist. I thought you were kidding for a while cuz it was to hard to believe the direction you were taking.Quite ironic considering you tell others that even you "The black guy" isn't offended by that word.
And this justifies your racism how?
P.s. and if you really think I hate black people and the second someone mentions they are black on a forum come out and call them publicly a "nigger" because I am a racist you got a screw loose.
Yes, I think you are a hate mongering racist...just because you easily used the word and your only response was to correct grammar when you were called out on it. You are a racist. A nasty, white supremacist who is back peddling in his attempt to justify calling someone a nigger. You racist.

You see the canadians and gays like to call me a racist...they have no foundation. But you, to call someone who you know is black, a nigger. Wow, what kids of racist balls you must have. I wish you had the balls to call me a nigger to my face.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2006, 10:18 PM

Once you go black ...you go deaf.

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:23 PM

So you went ahead and called me a nigger? Go figure why you will forever be known as a racist.
Hey I tried, still don't get it. I stick up against not using that word as I have done many times here and you actually take it the other way. So do your thing. Call yourself whatever you want and me a racist if it gets your big shot on.

To me you're making yourself look like an idiot. Just like Richards did.

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:26 PM

Wow, what kids of racist balls you must have. I wish you had the balls to call me a nigger to my face.
Don't know what 'kids of racist balls' are but this honky hears the word...I believe it is correctly pronounced 'nigga' everyday by blacks puttin' themselves down.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:27 PM

Hey I tried, still don't get it. I stick up against not using that word as I have done many times here and you actually take it the other way. So do your thing. Call yourself whatever you want and me a racist if it gets your big shot on.

To me you're making yourself look like an idiot. Just like Richards did.
You just called me a nigger you racist bastard.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:28 PM

Don't know what 'kids of racist balls' are but this honky hears the word...I believe it is correctly pronounced 'nigga' everyday by blacks puttin' themselves down.
No no no, nigga is rapster. Nigger is when you are punishing you child and Negro is when you are pissed at a person.

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:28 PM

Oh ya that is another exception. You can also be a rapper.

1) Comedians
2) Black people
3) Rappers

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:29 PM

No I called you an idiot.

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:29 PM

Why don't you say what you really mean?

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:31 PM

Oh ya that is another exception. You can also be a rapper.

1) Comedians
2) Black people
3) Rappers
So this justifies you racism? This makes it okay for you to call someone a nigger? Can I justify calling someone a fag because I heard a gay person ise the term? How about calling someone a gook because I heard a comedien use it. Nigger please. You are a racist, that simple.

(Did you already use the, but I have black friends excuse?

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:31 PM

No I called you an idiot.
The racist is a liar too, how surprising. Are you canadian?

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:32 PM

I found this a while back and wanted to post it but I figured it had been posted before.
"I put the UH in there"

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:34 PM

Sorry, just effed up. I could not get away with that even amongst black friends and how we joke. They tease me, I tease them, but that was still beyond the spectrum of taste.

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:34 PM

The racist is a liar too, how surprising. Are you canadian?
Aww common now we aren't even.

I apparently just called you a nigger because I am teh racist but now you got on me on:
Fag
Canadian
Racist

So what does that make you? Hypocrite vigilante with exceptions?

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:37 PM

How Ironic that dcolton can call down gays and canadians throughout this forum, yet when someone calls him a name he freaks out.

I love it!

IMO comparing a gay to a nazi, or child molestor is just as bad if not worse than calling a black person the 'n' word.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:37 PM

Aww common now we aren't even.

I apparently just called you a nigger because I am teh racist but now you got on me on:
Fag
Canadian
Racist

So what does that make you? Hypocrite vigilante with exceptions?
YOu are a racist because you have the audacity to call a black person a nigger.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2006, 10:39 PM

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [♬] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
I found this a while back and wanted to post it but I figured it had been posted before.
"I put the UH in there"
That is classic. Loved it.

"Can you lend a 'nigga' a pencil"?

And dcolton backed this guy up a few posts back. They are two words with different meanings.

TheWOAT
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 20, 2006, 10:43 PM

The Lounge has sunk below the PL.

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:48 PM

Stay on the case and stop personal attacks is all.

I really need the break from reality in my current situation.

Entertain me all!

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
Dude, that's awesome.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my band • my web site • my guitar effects • my photos • facebook • brightpoint

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid View Post
How Ironic that dcolton can call down gays and canadians throughout this forum, yet when someone calls him a name he freaks out.

I love it!

IMO comparing a gay to a nazi, or child molestor is just as bad if not worse than calling a black person the 'n' word.
The difference is, I never made that comparison. And even if I did, I didn't call you a fag, a child molestor or a nazi, now did I. On top of that, demonhood was on top of it all, censoring my speech because pro-family comments are not allowed on this forum. But hell, start a gay hook up thread and calling someone a nigger is A-okay.

I find it ironic that you are offended by your perception of a simple comparison but you think it is okay to call someone a nigger.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:56 PM

The difference is, I never made that comparison. And even if I did, I didn't call you a fag, a child molestor or a nazi, now did I. On top of that, demonhood was on top of it all, censoring my speech because pro-family comments are not allowed on this forum. But hell, start a gay hook up thread and calling someone a nigger is A-okay.

I find it ironic that you are offended by your perception of a simple comparison but you think it is okay to call someone a nigger.
Where exactly did I say it was ok?

Now you're misinterpreting.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2006, 10:57 PM

I love how some people spin their hate speech to be pro-something. Anti-gay? Pro-family sounds so much better! Racist? Pro-nation! Nazi? Pro-white!

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [♬] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:57 PM

Huh?

This is getting silly.

Keith Richards effed up.

When is it okay for white people to have black friends and stick up for them w/ o the old "my friends are black" episode?

Atomic Rooster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:58 PM

I think Seinfeld was racist. All the regulars were Jewish. And he called an Arab a soup Nazi.

Go figure

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid View Post
How Ironic that dcolton can call down gays and canadians throughout this forum, yet when someone tries to show that using the N word is never acceptable even if they are a comedian he freaks out at the person that is on his side.
Fixed

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 11:05 PM

You mean you're a nigger, right?
Grow up.

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 11:19 PM

And nonhuman called you deaf.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

Dark Helmet  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 20, 2006, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Stogieman View Post
And nonhuman called you deaf.
And I called him an idiot.

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 11:23 PM

You mean you're a nigger, right?

just to recap

dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 11:24 PM

And I called him an idiot.
What else would you expect from a racist?

Nodnarb
Mac Elite
Nov 20, 2006, 11:24 PM

dcolton, seriously, I get where you're coming from but dude read the thread. He wasn't calling you a nigger. He was trying to make a point because he was wondering why you, a black man, were not offended of Richards use of the word, and was obviously trying to see if you cared and the tables turned and the word was aimed at you.
We now all see you do care when the word is aimed at you, because according to your logic, comedians have a free license to use the word. I don't agree with that personally, but whatever, at least his original point was proven. Now drop it, because you know it wasn't meant as an insult and there's no need to make a stink about nothing.

Forum Links
Forum Rules