Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 15" Penryn 2.4 ghz Macbook Pro MBP, 8gb 2g iphone + Vaja case

FS: 15" Penryn 2.4 ghz Macbook Pro MBP, 8gb 2g iphone + Vaja case
liquidh2o
Forum Regular
Mar 28, 2009, 10:54 PM

For Sale

1.) 8gb 2g iphone

This thing has been babied since day 1. And by babied I mean the screen has an invisishield on it, and it's housed in a Vaja case (black w/ gray stripe).
I'm only looking to sell this once I have a 3g iphone, or will trade towards one. Comes w/ everything mentioned, plus the dock, power cable and AC adapter.

Price: $400 shipped

Items I'm looking to buy/trade for

- will consider the following items below in partial/whole trade for the items I have up for sale/trade.

1.) 3g iphone

- I will be in the middle east for the next four months and would like to pick up a 3g iphone to use while over there. I'd prefer the 16gb, but would be willing to go 8gb.

2.) External Hard Drive

- I am also looking for a 1tb or greater, external hard drive to use while over there. It's a must I have everything backed up.

Questions/Feedback

- Any other questions please feel free to ask or send me a pm or email (liquidh2o at gmail dot com) me.

- For feedback, All of my deals here on macrumors have been top notch(user search: liquidh2o), with my latest one buying/paying for a Nikon D40 from peabody

- I also have feedback through Heatware (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=81) that is an astounding 68-0-0

Sold Items

1.) 15" 2.4ghz Penryn Macbook Pro (Sold on MacNN)
2.) 40gb AppleTV (Sold to MichaelSaxson)
( Last edited by liquidh2o; Mar 29, 2009 at 03:26 PM. )

thechidz
Forum Regular
Mar 28, 2009, 11:11 PM

how much are you willing to pay for a white 3g. body is 8 out of 10, works perfect and comes with turbo sim?
Bow chicka bow-wow

liquidh2o  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 29, 2009, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by thechidz View Post
how much are you willing to pay for a white 3g. body is 8 out of 10, works perfect and comes with turbo sim?
What size is it? And would you happen to have pics?

Unfortunately, I don't have any use for turbosim now that you can unlock the 3g via software, and I've heard turbosim also voids your warranty (please correct me if I'm wrong).

May be interested if the turbosim can be removed, thanks!

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2009, 07:34 AM

FYI,
don't mind me jumping in but there is only one white 3g iphone model. The 16gig version. You cannot buy a white 3g iPhone with 8gig.
~Mike

Forum Links
Forum Rules