Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I love penis

I love penis
Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 05:36 AM

Why am I weak in this regard? It had its use and now I want to keep at it? Womens breasts are great but they distract me and it upsets me...
Well why am I weak in this regard? Guys cocks are great but they distract me and it upsets me too, oh and im partial to breasts.

Point is, this thread should and will get more reaction then the breast one. Why is one sexual object more ok then another. If gay and bi man enjoys the same rights as heterosexuals on this forum I expect this thread not to be locked. If us minorities are discriminated against I expect this thread locked.

Away we go.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Athens
Well why am I weak in this regard? Guys cocks are great but they distract me and it upsets me too, oh and im partial to breasts.

Point is, this thread should and will get more reaction then the breast one. Why is one sexual object more ok then another. If gay and bi man enjoys the same rights as heterosexuals on this forum I expect this thread not to be locked. If us minorities are discriminated against I expect this thread locked.

Away we go.
Very bright people often have a problem settling on a career from any ONE of the many subjects that interest them, which they are equally good at.

You may simply have too many sexual interests.

In me, for ME, I think committing a gay act as a thing that would be just unthinkable.

It's like eating pork. I just won't do it and don't like it or want it. For me it is unthinkable. And yet I recognize that some nice people do like it and so, good for them.

If whenever you thought of penis, if that's what you wanted to stop loving and 'doing,' you thought of it as something disgusting or bad or deadly or ugly then you might achieve the same resistance to gay actions that anyone else might have.

You want to set up mental boundaries. Boundaries that YOU create. Boundaries that YOU will RESPECT. It's like painting yourself into a corner, I would think.

If you can violate your own boundaries they aren't really boundaries.

Read up on the subject of NLP, neuro-linguistic programming.

You can become re-sensitized or get newly anchored to lose your strong attraction to either the breasts or penii. But be SURE which one you want to retain. These are strong techniques. If you try to change your mind later, you might find you are worse off than you might feel you are now.

Oh, and look into the traits of 'energy vampires.'
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

Athens  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
Very bright people often have a problem settling on a career from any ONE of the many subjects that interest them, which they are equally good at.

In me, for ME, I think committing a gay act as a thing that would be just unthinkable.

It's like eating pork. I just won't do it and don't like it or want it. For me it is unthinkable. And yet I recognize that some nice people do like it and so, good for them.

If whenever you thought of penis, if that's what you wanted to stop loving and 'doing,' you thought of it as something disgusting or bad or deadly or ugly then you might achieve the same resistance to gay actions that anyone else might have.

You want to set up mental boundaries. Boundaries that YOU create. Boundaries that YOU will RESPECT. It's like painting yourself into a corner, I would think.

You can become re-sensitized or get newly anchored to lose your strong attraction to either the breasts or penii. But be SURE which one you want to retain. These are strong techniques. If you try to change your mind later, you might find you are worse off than you might feel you are now.

And if I had been a female, its not longer a gay act, is it then acceptable?

mrtew
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 08:31 AM

This thread is getting HOT!

I love the U.S., but we need some time apart.

iluvmymactoo
Forum Regular
Oct 30, 2005, 08:34 AM

What the??
PowerBook 12" Combo 1.5Ghz 1.25GB Ram 100GB HDD - Yep it's PPC! I'll wait for the 3rd generation MacTel when they're at their best :)

Warung
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 08:56 AM

Well why am I weak in this regard? Guys cocks are great but they distract me...

Distract you from what?

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 08:59 AM

Proud of you.®

ShotgunEd
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 09:02 AM

<snip>
<snip>
It took a few reads to ensure this wasn't an innuendo.

If guys want to be gay and like cock then I don't mind.

Its not for me. I like girls too much.

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 09:25 AM

I do enjoy the history of the word 'fascinating'. In Roman times young men would have penis pendents around their necks to show their manliness. These were called 'facials.' Eventually it somehow morphed into 'fascinating.' Thanks English language.

Athens  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 09:29 AM

Thats really fascinating

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 09:41 AM

And if I had been a female, its not longer a gay act, is it then acceptable?
Listen, I am not saying anything is acceptable or not. I'm just not going there in this comment.

What I am saying is that if sexual ambiguity is bothering you (that's the way it seems) then you might want to focus on one sexual orientation and leave the other behind.

This is not easy to do if you have previously gotten pleasure from BOTH.

I suggested how you might go about it.

If you feel gay, be gay. If you are straight, be straight. If you like both, then like both.

If you have a problem with liking both, choose one and say goodbye to the other.

I suggested how you might do that.

The only other alternative is to learn to like your bi-self.

There really is help out there. You are by no means in a hopeless or helpless situation. Reaching out here is a good first step. Follow through and take the next step.
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by iluvmymactoo
What the??
I wouldn't worry about it 'dingo.' It's over your head, mate!

Athens  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 09:55 AM

Listen, I am not saying anything is acceptable or not. I'm just not going there in this comment.

What I am saying is that if sexual ambiguity is bothering you (that's the way it seems) then you might want to focus on one sexual orientation and leave the other behind.

This is not easy to do if you have previously gotten pleasure from BOTH.

I suggested how you might go about it.

If you feel gay, be gay. If you are straight, be straight. If you like both, then like both.

If you have a problem with liking both, choose one and say goodbye to the other.

I suggested how you might do that.

The only other alternative is to learn to like your bi-self.

There really is help out there. You are by no means in a hopeless or helpless situation. Reaching out here is a good first step. Follow through and take the next step.
Actually I’m not offended by either, I’m just curious what the limits our here, boobs ok, penis is not.. and the general acceptance of the MacNN population to this, its more a thought provoking post then anything else. Male straight populas deems it ok to talk about breast, will they accept a penis. Wow I’ve never typed penis so many times.

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 10:04 AM

I love MY penis.

I really love my penis when he's with his friend vagina but lately he's been spending more time with his friend hand. But he is still a great penis.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by dcmacdaddy
I love MY penis.

I really love my penis when he's with his friend vagina but lately he's been spending more time with his friend hand. But he is still a great penis.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

forkies
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 12:37 PM

I’m just curious what the limits our here, boobs ok, penis is not..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteronormative

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

macaddict0001
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 12:38 PM

Away we go.
no-one said this thread was going to be locked. Women are not a minority(except perhaps on macnn)

the_glassman
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by dcmacdaddy
Dp.
My penis loves the DP!

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 05:36 PM

So is homosexuality a choice??

Elaine Benes: "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."
MacBook Pro 15" i7 ~ Snow Leopard ~ iPhone 4 - 16Gb

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2005, 06:28 PM

It's healthy to love one's on body, Penis included.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by stevesnj

I believe some people experience homosexuality and like it and choose it either exclusively or as an option.

I believe others have and/or had no choice in the matter and were born with an attraction to their own gender.

I have no idea about bi-sexuals as far as what their original orientations might have been from birth. Were they/you turned on by both all along? Were you gay and then was exposed to heterosexuality and found it pleasurable? I don't know.

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 07:58 PM

I believe some people experience homosexuality and like it and choose it either exclusively or as an option.

I believe others have and/or had no choice in the matter and were born with an attraction to their own gender.

I have no idea about bi-sexuals as far as what their original orientations might have been from birth. Were they/you turned on by both all along? Were you gay and then was exposed to heterosexuality and found it pleasurable? I don't know.

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 07:58 PM

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 30, 2005, 10:25 PM

What would it take to get you to choose to have sex with a guy? If a sexy guy collected big drums of oil with stickers on them that said "I heart Republicans", would you do him?

I'm not sure if I buy the idea that people choose homosexuality. Do gay people choose heterosexuality?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 30, 2005, 10:26 PM

What would it take to get you to choose to have sex with a guy? If a sexy guy collected big drums of oil with stickers on them that said "I heart Republicans", would you do him?

I'm not sure if I buy the idea that people choose homosexuality. Do gay people choose heterosexuality?

Kevin
Baninated
Oct 30, 2005, 10:46 PM

If it weren't for women and vaginas. I'd probably be gay.

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c

Yeah I agree...NO WAY this is a choice. If it was a choice I don't think homosexuality would be a choice. I think homosexuality is just how the person ended up. And I think they are happy for it and even though it is not an easy lifestyle I say that they can do what they want. More power to them.

Kevin
Baninated
Oct 30, 2005, 11:13 PM

I know some gals that switched, and they admit it was a choice. I don't think it was so much that they were attracted to girls, as they hated men, and still wanted sex with another person.

mrtew
Professional Poster
Oct 30, 2005, 11:20 PM

For women it's a choice, while for men it's not. That's why everyone is so confused about the 'choice' issue. That distinction is never made.

I love the U.S., but we need some time apart.

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Oct 30, 2005, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by mrtew
For women it's a choice, while for men it's not. That's why everyone is so confused about the 'choice' issue. That distinction is never made.
Your joking right?

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2005, 12:33 AM

This thread is worthless without...oh...umm...never-mind.

James L
Mac Elite
Oct 31, 2005, 12:47 AM

I am only about 5 inches.... but I hear some women like it that thick!

bad_quote
Baninated
Oct 31, 2005, 12:50 AM

Your joking right?
Nobody owns a joking. Did you mean "you're"?

mojo2
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c

I've been propositioned enough times and even was embarrassed by not recognizing a gay guy was asking me out and I thought he just wanted to hang out. SIGH. While I've always been flattered, it just wasn't appealing to me. I was told that in a dark room if someone did something that felt good, would it be important if it was a guy or a girl?

Well, the answer is, yes. It would matter. Would I be able to finish? Maybe, but that's biological.

But, then again if those drums were filled with sweet, light, crude oil...well! I guess I'd have to think about it at least a second or two before I said no.

I know my deceased sister always preferred women and it bugged me that her g/f's were often prettier than mine.

EDIT: I guess people who choose homosexuality may not be really gay. Anne Heche comes to mind.

Salty
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 02:48 AM

Apparently one our customers told another sales guy thought that the sales guy who helped him with a game pad was attractive. Me and one of the other guys looked at each-other and tried to figure out who helped the guy since we'd both helped guys with game pads. It might have been me, in which case the guy has bad taste

PB2K
Mac Elite
Oct 31, 2005, 04:14 AM

the whole internet revolves around penis
{Animated sigs are not allowed.}

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by bad_quote
Nobody owns a joking. Did you mean "you're"?
I think the person that said it is the one that owns it. Perhaps the poster was just clarifying the origin of the statement.

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 08:31 AM

If you love both so much, get your girlfriend/wife to wear a strap on.

Forum Links
Forum Rules