Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > 0bama NOT A CITIZEN???!!

0bama NOT A CITIZEN???!! (Page 6)
ghporter
Administrator
Aug 2, 2009, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by stupendousman View Post
I'm not arguing that the documentation he has isn't enough to prove him a citizen. Let me give you another example of how stupidly clinging to the notion that these types of distractions will just go away if you ignore them. Case in point: Bush's service during the Vietnam War.
I can't argue that. There's a big chunk of the public that won't let facts or logic interfere with their close held beliefs that it's someone else's fault that they suck, and I think that's very closely related to the "there's gotta be something fishy behind this because I think there's something fishy behind this" crowd. "Haters" will be haters no matter what.
We've got Joe Biden instead, so your worries shouldn't go unfettered. Sarah steps out and gaffes every 6 months or so - Joe gives us a golden nugget nearly every time he's allowed near a microphone. I'll take the former any day, especially since she doesn't even have any real political power now. It less embarrassing in small doses.
Apparently Joe "out smarted" Sarah in the campaign (that my cat could have done so is moot-my cat wasn't in the running), so while he may act like he's had a few too many bonks on the noggin, he doesn't come off as someone trying to bluff their way through proving they finished reading a book for class...
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
For what motive would 0bamas parents have had to hide his true place of birth? Perhaps a complete hatred of the USA and a lack of respect for honesty in filing the live birth claim. His dad had his own set of issues, and I'm pretty sure the mom is a radical too.
I seem to have lost any trace of understanding how this thread is developing-can you explain this "parents hiding his true place of birth" stuff to me? Oh, and using the zero character instead of the capital 'O'? Not cute. Never was.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2009, 09:59 AM

The problem birthers have is not only where he was born, but who his father is. I posted earlier that birthers believe, that Frank Marshall Davis is his father.
The Truth Seeker - Obama's father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis
Davis is to Obama's left, and Obama Sr to his right.

another set of pics.

45/47

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2009, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by ghporter View Post
I can't argue that. There's a big chunk of the public that won't let facts or logic interfere with their close held beliefs that it's someone else's fault that they suck, and I think that's very closely related to the "there's gotta be something fishy behind this because I think there's something fishy behind this" crowd. "Haters" will be haters no matter what.
Refusing total transparency fuels "fishy" feelings. Especially when it would be totally easy to do so. That's the reason Obama promised total transparency - he knew the American people want that sort of thing. If he nothing to hide, then he shouldn't. If he chooses to keep things secret, which is his prerogative, then he's going to have to deal with these kooks the rest of his presidency.

Apparently Joe "out smarted" Sarah in the campaign (that my cat could have done so is moot-my cat wasn't in the running), so while he may act like he's had a few too many bonks on the noggin, he doesn't come off as someone trying to bluff their way through proving they finished reading a book for class...
I'm pretty sure no one voted for Obama because Joe Biden was his partner. In fact, I'm pretty sure they voted for Obama DESPITE Joe Biden not being able to say much that wasn't pure nonsense or contradictory to Obama's stands on the issues.

I seem to have lost any trace of understanding how this thread is developing-can you explain this "parents hiding his true place of birth" stuff to me? Oh, and using the zero character instead of the capital 'O'? Not cute. Never was.
No more than calling GWB "shrub". This is nothing new.

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 2, 2009, 11:59 AM

I'm pretty sure no one voted for Obama because Joe Biden was his partner. In fact, I'm pretty sure they voted for Obama DESPITE Joe Biden not being able to say much that wasn't pure nonsense or contradictory to Obama's stands on the issues.
...Or that he was NOT as dingy as Sarah Palin...
No more than calling GWB "shrub". This is nothing new.
I think that if you're going to belittle someone, at least you can acknowledge that the person you're belittling is a person-and name them correctly. The "shrub" bit bugged me too-not because I was a big fan of George, but that it sounds childish and silly, allowing the user to hide behind "oh it was just meant in fun" instead of standing up and admitting that they're slamming someone.

stumblinmike
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2009, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
The problem birthers have is not only where he was born, but who his father is. I posted earlier that birthers believe, that Frank Marshall Davis is his father.
The Truth Seeker - Obama's father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis
Davis is to Obama's left, and Obama Sr to his right.

another set of pics.

Hmmm...well they are both black...

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2009, 01:08 PM

BadKosh: we are so fortunate that we have your gut feelings to help us sort everything out!

I'm sure Obama's Mom was a radical too, marrying a Kenyan. I bet Kenya gives Iran nuclear missles today. Obama's Mom probably beat on puppies and hated Democracy and everything that America stands for, including Walmart and funnel cakes.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2009, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
BadKosh: we are so fortunate that we have your gut feelings to help us sort everything out!

I'm sure Obama's Mom was a radical too, marrying a Kenyan. I bet Kenya gives Iran nuclear missles today. Obama's Mom probably beat on puppies and hated Democracy and everything that America stands for, including Walmart and funnel cakes.
Well there are the alleged nudie pics of her.

NSFW AnnDunham.png (image)

Comparison to authenticated pics of Ann Dunham http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4YFhK87NXP...Comparison.png
45/47

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2009, 05:35 PM

...Or that he was NOT as dingy as Sarah Palin
Not likely, since he's every bit as dingy and more.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2009, 05:37 PM

It's funny how 50% of your posts in the PWL are utter non-sense or strawmen, and the other 50% complaining about other people that post non-sense and asking for more civil discussion

Which one should it be ?

-t

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2009, 05:56 PM

turtle777: we all try to shape this place to be what we want it to be. Some post their daily inflammatory Obama rants for I'm presuming therapeutic reasons, some mock the Republicans. Some write in a very inflammatory fashion, some don't. Me, I choose to entertain myself by mocking illogical arguments, although it's a bad habit I'm trying to wean myself off of. It's not much different than what most others do though.

If we want this place to be less masturbatory, we need to collectively decide that we are interested in civil debate and discourse. Until then, masturbating is masturbating. I've come to accept that the only real choices are either to masturbate or not, aren't I allowed to pleasure myself a little?

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 2, 2009, 06:01 PM

Not likely, since he's every bit as dingy and more.
No, he doesn't act like an airhead. He acts like he's had a head injury and no longer has the capacity to self-edit. Maybe he was secretly in Iraq and his vehicle got blown up by an IED...that's how THOUSANDS of GIs get their head injuries...

Seriously, Palin acts like an ignoramus, while Biden acts like he's just GOT to say something, even if he doesn't have anything at all to say. Two very different kinds of odd. I used "dingy" because it seems to go with "blond syndrome" (even if Sarah is a brunette). Joe is just very troubling.

Hey, maybe Joe was picked for VP for the same reason HW chose HIS running mate: insurance against assassination attempts. Think about it.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Aug 2, 2009, 06:19 PM

If we want this place to be less masturbatory, we need to collectively decide that we are interested in civil debate and discourse. Until then, masturbating is masturbating. I've come to accept that the only real choices are either to masturbate or not, aren't I allowed to pleasure myself a little?
Ewww. Besson with Wesson

Did you have to frame it this way??? I'm going with "no", you're not allowed to pleasure yourself a little.
ebuddy

CreepDogg
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2009, 08:44 PM

Hey, maybe Joe was picked for VP for the same reason HW chose HIS running mate: insurance against assassination attempts. Think about it.
Heh, that's what I always thought about GWB's running mate. There were always two words that would keep someone from an assassination attempt, no matter how strongly they hated GWB: President Cheney.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2009, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by ebuddy View Post
Ewww. Besson with Wesson

Did you have to frame it this way??? I'm going with "no", you're not allowed to pleasure yourself a little.
But... just a little??

Sometimes you have to draw attention to something in a rather brutal way to make a point more poignant. If me rubbing one out is what it takes, maybe it is for the greater good? I just wish that keyboards were a little cheaper, I've gone through a lot of them...

Maybe I should say that masturbatory, inflammatory posts/threads help contribute to my self pleasure attempts? Maybe that would help reduce these sorts of posts/thread, knowing that ol' besson3c is sitting back and rubbing one out?

Do you think Obama is a US citizen, ebuddy? Just curious...

Gee-Man
Senior User
Aug 5, 2009, 05:01 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found the smoking gun. I have proof that Barack H. Obama was born in Hades, and his father was Satan! He's the antichrist! The internet told me so:

Make your own Kenyan birth certificate here!

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 5, 2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by CreepDogg View Post
Heh, that's what I always thought about GWB's running mate. There were always two words that would keep someone from an assassination attempt, no matter how strongly they hated GWB: President Cheney.
I dunno-we knew he was shifty from the beginning, but we didn't know he'd shoot a friend in the face (albeit only because his friend got between him and his bird). Dan Quayle on the other hand was too "smart" for us, making really lame jokes about "brushing up on his Latin" before visiting Latin America and so on. (Those were really jokes-his sense of humor seems to have been imported from the Andromeda galaxy.) But Dan we knew was a really serious problem, so nobody took much action against GHWB, at least not domestically.

On a somewhat darker note, please refer to "My Fellow Americans," which starred Jack Lemmon, James Garner and Dan Aykroyd. Specifically, pay attention to Aykroyd's VP. Scary.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 9, 2009, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Gee-Man View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found the smoking gun. I have proof that Barack H. Obama was born in Hades, and his father was Satan! He's the antichrist! The internet told me so:

*snip*

Well, at least Hades appears to be in California, so it’s now proven beyond any possible doubt that Obama was indeed born in the States.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Aug 12, 2009, 01:52 AM

Can't believe no one did this:

( Last edited by - - e r i k - -; Aug 12, 2009 at 02:15 AM. )

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules